Your pool will be crystal clear when you've got this JLeisure 290729US Clean Plus 800 GPH Sand Filter Pump.
Durable and corrosion-proof, this filter tank keeps your pool or spa free of unwanted sand and debris season after season. The flange clamp rotates 360-degrees, ensuring installation is quick and painless, so you can spend less time setting up and more time kicking back in your pool. Easily operate the pool equipment with the 6-position valve, allowing for easy filter control. This 800-gallon-per-hour sand pump circulates water through the filtering system efficiently so you can say goodbye to constant pool maintenance. With an easy-to-read pressure gauge, you won't have to wonder or guess the PSI. This pool pump requires approximately 44 pounds of silica sand (not included), 0.7 to 1.25 millimeters.
Let this JLeisure 290729US Clean Plus Sand Filter Pump do the cleaning and filtering for you. With 800 GPH efficiency and user-friendly design, this is the pool accessory you've been searching for!
- Durable and corrosion-proof filter tank keeps your pool crystal clear and free of sand and debris season after season
- 800 GPH pump circulates water and is easily operated by a 6-position valve, allowing for easy filter control
- Flange clamp allows 360-degree rotation for simple installation
- Includes easy-to-read pressure gauge for accurate read-outs
- Requires silica sand (not included), 0.7 to 1.25mm, approximately 44 pounds (20kg)
- Water flow: 800 GPH
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.