Family fun and fitness become one in the same when you have the Jumpking Rectangular Trampoline and basketball hoop attachment. A specialized surface with galvanized springs supports a higher bounce, but not at the expense of safety. This trampoline has a fully integrated enclosure system with heavy-duty netting and an oversized pad that lines the edges of the bounce surface to keep all jumpers safe and secure.
A Jumpking Trampoline Basketball Hoop Attachment only adds to the family fun that you'll experience. A U-bolt attachment makes set-up easy so you can start playing as soon as possible. This add-on even includes an inflatable basketball and an air pump so you can rest assured that you'll have everything you need to compete. To set up this basketball hoop, simply fasten the U-bolt attachment around one of the poles on the trampoline, attaching the hoop. Make sure that the hoop is secure and then you're ready to play.
Family fun just got competitive with the Jumpking trampoline and basketball hoop attachment.
- Galvanized steel frame
- Fully integrated enclosure system
- Durable oversized pad
- Heavy-duty galvanized springs for a softer, higher bounce
- Heavy-duty polyethylene netting
- Patented G3 FRP surrounding on top
- Includes 96pcs of 7" Springs and 8pcs of 3.5" Springs for the Corners
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards
- Designed for users weighing 220 pounds or less (1 user at a time)
- Trampoline basketball hoop with U-bolt attachment unit
- Material: Steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 10 x 15 feet
- Manufacturer warranty:
- Sewing parts: 3-6 months warranty
- Steel parts: Up to 1 year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.