The space between your backyard's grass and your trampoline's rim is the perfect spot for The SureStep Removable 37-Inch Trampoline Safety Ladder from JumpSport. This 37-inch trampoline ladder is perfect for trampolines with a height of 33-35 inches.
Since this is a portable ladder, it can be added or removed from your trampoline. The assembly process is incredibly user-friendly because the ladder's pieces quickly screw together for a sturdy construction. Once assembled, it fits multiple brands and trampoline shapes.
Leaving this ladder outside during bad weather won't be a problem thanks to the its treated surface. The ladder's rungs are extra-wide, so your feet will be able to comfortably grip the ladder while in use.
A trampoline is an enjoyable way to stay active outside, and it can be even more fun with the JumpSport SureStep Removable 37-Inch Trampoline Safety Ladder.
- Safety: Sturdy design with large, flat, platform steps for added safety for all ages and the 2 steps help you safely get on and off your trampoline
- 37" high 2-step ladder and fits most trampolines that stand between 33" and 35" tall
- Easy to assemble and the non-permanent ladder can be easily added and removed to limit access to the trampoline
- Powder coated and UV treated for long lasting weather protection and to protect against all elements
- Fits Jumpsport series: SkyBounce (all models), JumpSport Classic (all round models), JumpSport Elite (all models), AlleyOOP VariableBounce™ (all round single-bed models)
- Color: Black
- Ladder length: 37 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.