Don't limit your options for a weekend getaway. With KC HiLiTES Apollo Pro Bright Vehicle Halogen Pair Spot Beam Light System, adventure across the most demanding off-road terrains with full visibility.
Complete with instructions and necessary hardware/equipment, easily install these powerful vehicle lights right at home. Simply aim these spot lights just above your high-beams for a light focused on maximum forward distance and high-speed visibility that takes you anywhere you want to go.
Protected by a 6-inch round polymax housing with an integrated KC stone guard, these Halogen lights produce a light output with superior range, power, and clarity. The weatherproof design makes these off-road vehicle lights perfect for all seasons even with fog, snow, rain, or other low-visibility conditions.
Dare to explore with KC HiLiTES Pro Halogen Pair Spot Beam Light System.
- Designed for the most demanding off-road terrains with super bright 100-watt Halogen bulb vehicle lights
- Features 6-inch round black polymax housing with an integrated KC stone guard for added durability
- Equipped with computer-designed polished reflector optics and heavy-duty optical-quality glass lens
- Spot beam provides focused light for max forward distance and high-speed visibility
- System includes complete relay wiring harness, switch kit, and integrated bezels
- Produces super bright light output with superior range, power, and clarity
- Perfect for all-weather use including fog, snow, rain, or low-visibility conditions
- Delivers 1,962 lux at 10 meters of light output with a beam distance of 886 meters
- Crafted and assembled in the USA
- Size: 6 inches
- Wattage: 100 watts
- Amp draw: 8.3 amps
- Voltage: 9 to 32 volts
- IP rating: IP67
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6 x 6.75 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 23-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.