Celebrate the holidays on the Dark Side with this Musical Stormtrooper Water Globe from Kurt Adler.
Featuring a Stormtrooper putting the finishing touches on a decorated Christmas tree, this water globe brings the festivities indoors this season. Whether for your office desk, bedroom windowsill, living room bookshelf, or kitchen counter, elevate your displays with this beautiful focal point. Measuring 100 millimeters in diameter, this round snow globe is the perfect size for any tabletop. The resin base is modeled after the Death Star, great for super fans and avid collectors alike.
Don't fret over cloudy water. The crystal-clear glass ball allows you to sit for hours, mesmerized by sparkly glitter floating through the transparent liquid and swirling around an ornate tree and masked soldier. For added holiday magic, this winter wonderland plays the classic Jingle Bells tune after you hand-wind the crack beneath the base.
Ring in the Christmas celebrations and decorate with unique, personal pieces like the Kurt Adler Musical Stormtrooper Water Globe.
- Star Wars water globe features Stormtrooper putting the finishing touches on a decorated Christmas tree
- Crystal-clear glass globe and resin base modeled after Death Star is the ideal gift for any super-fan or collector
- Crank underneath base lets you hand-wind your musical toy to play classic "Jingle Bells" tune
- 100-millimeter compact size perfect for adding holiday cheer to your office desk, bedroom windowsill, or tabletop
- Features sparkly glitter floating and swirling around clear liquid, inspiring some holiday magic
- Material: Glass, resin
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.3 x 5.7 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1.55 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.