Exercise from the comfort of your own home without the need for additional power with the R5i Self-Generating Stationary Exercise Bike from Lifespan Fitness.
This stationary bike features a digital screen that is powered by your own movement, meaning this exercise bike can be placed anywhere in your home without the need for a power outlet. Multiple pre-loaded training programs help you tailor your workout to focus on weight management, healthy living, or sports training to help you reach your fitness goals. These programs can also be customized for more individual goals. Built-in sensors on the armrests keep track of your heart rate while you move. To track your workouts over time, use Bluetooth to connect to the LifeSpan Club smartphone app. After you're done exercising, transport wheels on the bottom of the stationary bike make it easy to move and store the machine when not in use.
Improve your cardio fitness levels with the R5i Self-Generating Stationary Exercise Bike from Lifespan Fitness.
- Self-generating exercise bike lets you workout anywhere in your home without the need for additional power
- Multiple training programs help you focus on weight management, healthy living, or sports training
- Heart rate sensors on the armrests keep track of your intensity as you exercise
- Adjustable oversized molded foam seat, armrest, and breathable backrest keep you comfortable
- Large soft-touch buttons make it easy to start, stop, and change the machine settings
- Transport wheels allow you to move the bike out of sight when not in use
- Connect to the LifeSpan Club smartphone app to track your exercise data after each session
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 70 x 27.5 x 44.5 inches
- Weight: 146 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.