Choking can be a terrifying and deadly experience. The LifeVac Travel Kit features a powerful and life-saving LifeVac anti-choking suction device that stops choking and puts your mind at ease.
The suction device is the perfect, non-invasive solution for halting choking in the process. Utilizing mechanical action to create a strong suction, the non-powered vacuum creates a 1-way suction that removes stuck food or objects caught in the throat. A 1-way valve ensures air only moves in a single direction, stopping air from pushing the blockage further down the throat. Generating a suction force 3 times greater than the highest recorded choke pressure, the vacuum quickly and safely removes the object from the throat. Useful for children, infants, and seniors at risk of choking or adults living alone, the travel kit is highly portable, keeping you and your family safe wherever you go.
Ready for use, the kit includes the LifeVac suction device, 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask for children, instructions for use, and a yellow zippered bag for travel.
Removing blockages and foreign objects reliably, the LifeVac Travel Kit lets you stop chokes in the process for a safer, securer home.
- Travel kit features 2 non-powered airway clearance devices that ensure your loved ones stay safe wherever you go
- Anti-choking masks use mechanical action to create a 1-way suction to remove stuck food or objects from the throat
- Designed with a 1-way valve that stops air from pushing the blockage further into the throat, only pulling the object free
- Generates a force of suction 3 times greater than the highest recorded choke pressure, ensuring the object is removed
- Useful for children, infants, and seniors at risk of choking or adults living alone
- Kit includes 1 LifeVac suction device, 1 adult mask, 1 pediatric mask, instructions for use, and a yellow zippered bag
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.65 x 6.81 x 3.98 inches
- Weight: 0.64 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.