No more loading up your arms with all of your beach necessities when you have the Mac Sports All-Terrain Utility Wagon to give you an extra hand.
Featuring a heavy-duty frame and extra-large wheels, this utility cart can hold up to 150 pounds worth of goods. Adjust the telescoping handle up to 34 inches to fit your height and comfort level for rolling easily from place to place. This wagon cart includes 2 mesh bottle holders so you can have your favorite beverages nearby, and a rear table for on-the-go convenience. It is quick and easy to set up with no assembly required. When you're ready to pack up, the rolling cart easily folds and includes a matching cover and carrying handle for convenient storage and transport.
Ideal for sporting events, outdoor concerts, gardening, and trips to the beach, the All-Terrain Utility Wagon with Table from Mac Sports really has an infinite amount of uses.
- Ideal for sporting events, outdoor concerts, trips to the park, gardening, and loading or unloading the car
- Extra-large wheels ideal for sporting events, outdoor concerts, trips to the beach, and gardening
- Heavy-duty steel frame allows loads up to 150 pounds
- 4 thick all-terrain wheels can be pulled across multiple surfaces including sand
- Folds compactly and easily for convenient storage
- Telescoping handle adjusts up to 34 inches for the perfect length
- Quick and easy set up in seconds
- Includes 2 mesh bottle holders and a rear table
- No assembly required
- Fitted matching cover with a carry handle for easy transporting
- Please note: This wagon is not recommended to transport children of any age
- No assembly required
- Color: Blue
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 37 x 21 x 25 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Have no cons, haven't tried this one out yet to give it 5 stars
I compared it to other wagons with less sq. cubic ft. of space, smaller wheels and most of the others only hold 150 lbs. It is the best one on the market that I have seen. If and when I get things set up I may need a couple hundred right off the start, will see if you can or cannot handle this size of an order. These will be used on a daily basis by the public so not sure the cup holder will handle the abuse. I will be retrofitting it so warranty will be voided, can't worry about that. Just hope when I get up and running you can get quantity from overseas fast. I do wish they had a label prohibiting children from riding in wagons, not a deal breaker.