For an easier startup, improved throttle response, and smoother operation, this 214-1080 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve from MAYASAF gives your vehicle the upgrade it needs.
Built with premium quality material, multiple tests have been taken to ensure long-lasting durability. This MAYASAF Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve offers intake manifold access to unburnt or unused exhaust gasses used to heat the air/fuel mixture. This adds to fuel economy and also aids in boosting horsepower.
This exhaust gas recirculation valve is engineered for Chevrolet Tahoe/Impala/Silverado 1500(2500/3500)/Suburban 1500(2500), for GMC Sierra 1500(2500/3500)/Yukon/Yukon XL 1500(2500), for Cadillac Escalade, and for Buick LeSabre/Regal.
This package includes an EGR valve and a gasket. The valve measures 6.30 inches long by 4.33 inches wide by 3.94 inches tall. With specific design and engineering, this is made as a direct fit solution for aged, worn out, or failed equipment.
Whether you're replacing your old recirculation valve or simply want to improve vehicle startup and performance, this high-quality part delivers state-of-the-art technology, adding extra life to your daily driver.
- Exhaust gas recirculation valve makes vehicle startup easy, improves throttle response time, and allows for smoother operation
- Compatible with: Chevrolet Tahoe/Impala/Silverado 1500(2500/3500)/Suburban 1500(2500), GMC Sierra 1500(2500/3500)/Yukon/Yukon XL 1500(2500), Cadillac Escalade, and Buick LeSabre/Regal
- Made of premium material that withstands high temperatures and provides long-lasting durability
- Offers the intake manifold access to unburnt gases that can be used to heat the air/fuel mixture, adding to fuel economy and boosting horsepower
- Direct fit solution for replacing your aging, worn out, or failed equipment
- Package includes (1) EGR valve and (1) gasket
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver, black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.30 x 4.33 x 3.94 inches
- Weight: 2.28 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.