Bring clean fresh air quality to your home or office with the Medify Air Table Top Air Purifier so you can start breathing in the cleanest air possible.
This bestselling MA-25 combines design and technology for the perfect tabletop air purifier, removing 99.9-percent of harmful toxins including allergens, odors, VOCs, smoke, pollen, pet dander, dust, smog, contaminants, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. The desktop air purifier uses True HEPA H13 filters with 3 layers of filtration: pre-filter, H13 True HEPA, and active carbon composite for odors. Suitable for spaces up to 500 square feet, this purifier device operates with a CADR rating of 230.
The home purifier is compact and lightweight, ideal for medium-sized rooms in homes, apartments, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and more. Using the tempered-glass touch controls, choose from 3 fan speeds and a 0 to 8-hour timer to conveniently customize your environment. The Child Lock ensures the unit is safe from wandering hands and unwanted adjustments and Night Mode provides dimmable control lights for a great night's rest.
Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, home gyms, kitchens, offices, and more, start cleaning the air you breathe with the Medify Air Table Top Air Purifier.
- Perfect for offices, bedrooms, living rooms, home gyms, kitchens, and medium spaces
- High-powered compact air purifier is recommended for small rooms up to 500 square feet
- 3 fan speeds and 0 to 8-hour timer allow you to customize the operation with tempered glass touch controls
- Sleep Mode dims the unit and control panel lights; Child lock keeps unit safe from unwanted adjustments
- Included H13 true HEPA filter removes 99.9-percent of air contaminants for comfortable living
- Filter indicator lets you know filter status so you can always have fresh air; Easy filter replacement when it's time to replace your filter
- Lightweight, compact unit can be easily moved from room to room
- Rectangular tabletop design is sleek and stylish for any room in your home
- Minimum 35dBA and maximum 52dBA noise level so you can sleep, chat, and more in peace
- Change filter every 2,500 hours of use or every 3 to 4 months
- Standard coverage ionizer: 1,000 sq. ft. every 60 minutes, 500 sq. ft. every 30 minutes, 250 sq. ft. every 15 minutes
- Recommended for rooms up to 500 square feet
- Filter configuration: Pre-filter, True HEPA, active carbon composite
- Particle CADR: 230 cubic meters per hour
- Voltage: 120V/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 28 watts
- Tempered glass: Yes
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify Air Purifiers are used and filters are replaced within 2,000 to 3,000 hours based on model
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.