Bring clean fresh air quality to your home with the Medify Air Wall-Mounted Air Purifier so you and your family can breathe in the cleanest air possible.
The wall-mounted MA-35 saves space and keeps your air toxin-free, removing 99.9-percent of allergens, odors, VOCs, smoke, pollen, pet dander, dust, smog, contaminants, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Mounting accessories are included for easy installation or a stand for the purifier can be purchased separately. The wall-mountable air purifier uses True HEPA H13 filters with 3 layers of filtration: pre-filter, H13 True HEPA, and active carbon composite for odors. Suitable for spaces up to 640 square feet, this purifier device operates with a CADR rating of 290.
This home air purifier is ideal for medium-sized rooms in apartments, offices, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and more. Using the tempered-glass touch controls, choose from 3 fan speeds, Auto Mode, Sleep Mode, and a 0 to 24-hour timer to customize your environment. For peace of mind, the purifier unit features an ozone-free ionizer, air quality, pollution, and TVOC indicators so you'll always know the quality of the air you're breathing.
Start cleaning the air you breathe with the Medify Air Wall-Mounted Air Purifier.
- Perfect for offices, bedrooms, living rooms, home gyms, kitchens, offices, and medium spaces
- Wall-mount air purifier recommended for small rooms up to 640 square feet; H13 true HEPA filter removes 99.9-percent of air contaminants
- 3 fan speeds, Auto Mode, and 0 to 24-hour timer allow you to customize the operation with tempered glass touch controls
- Sleep Mode dims the unit and control panel lights; Child lock keeps unit safe from unwanted adjustments
- Includes mounting hardware for easy installation; Optional stand sold separately
- Filter indicator status, ozone-free ionizer, and air quality, PM 2.5 pollution, and TVOC indicators provide peace of mind
- Maximum 66dBA noise level so you can sleep, chat, and more in peace
- Change filter every 2,500 hours of use or every 3 to 4 months
- Standard coverage ionizer: 1,280 sq. ft. every 60 minutes, 640 sq. ft. every 30 minutes, 320 sq. ft. every 15 minutes
- Recommended for rooms up to 640 square feet
- Filter configuration: Pre-filter, True HEPA, active carbon composite
- Particle CADR: 290 cubic meters per hour
- Voltage: 120V/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 40 watts
- Ionizer: Yes (With ON/OFF functionality)
- Tempered glass: Yes
- Color: White
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 3.9 x 23.2 x 15.6 inches
- Weight: 13.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify Air Purifiers are used and filters are replaced within 2,000 to 3,000 hours based on model
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.