Allowing you to accurately assess distance on the golf course, the MGI Golf Sureshot Pinloc 6000 IPSM Laser Rangefinder features everything you need to make the perfect shot. A pulse laser mode, locking abilities, and improved software make the system better than ever.
Designed to give you the most accurate yardage possible, the rangefinder features a long-distance laser that functions from 5 to 1,100 yards. A pulse feature locks onto a desired target and vibrates to ensure the lock is correct. Location distances are displayed for 15 seconds with the Pinloc ability, and Priority Loc ignores background images to prioritize focal points, helping you further gauge your shot. The 6x magnification lets you observe distant targets and assess where you want your ball to land. Compactly sized, the rangefinder fits well in your gear bag, and the case features a magnet that lets you stick it to metal surfaces for easy access. The case resists shock from drops and water, working in all conditions.
Filled with useful features, the MGI Golf Sureshot Pinloc 6000 IPSM Laser Rangefinder lets you make professional shots no matter the distance.
- Feature-rich golfing rangefinder laser allows you to accurately gauge the distance to a target, giving you the most accurate yardage possible
- Stick the rangefinder to any metal surface with the internal magnet, making for easy access from your gear bag or golf cart
- Observe distant objects with ease thanks to the 6x magnification, offering a closer view to gauge tough shots
- Pulse feature locks onto a desired target and vibrates the laser to ensure you've locked onto and measured the right distance
- Displays the distance on screen for 15 seconds with Pinloc; Priority Loc ignores background images to prioritize focal points
- Enjoy higher speeds and quality target location with the fastest optics and target recognition software to date
- Lasts longer thanks to a new and improved CR2 3-volt lithium battery, great for long days on the golf course
- Resists shock from drops and water, allowing you to use the rangefinder in all conditions
- Measure range: 5 to 1,100 yards
- Range to flag: 5 to 390 yards
- Objective lens: 0.90 inches
- Magnification: 6x
- Field of view: 6.50 degrees
- Exit pupil diameter: 0.15 inches
- Working temperature range: 14 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Display: LCD
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.16 x 2.90 x 1.60 inches
- Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.