Giving you a little extra support to aid your recovery, the Neofect Dynamic AFO Foot Drop Brace allows you to walk a little more effortlessly.
Forget you have a drop foot and take back a little mobility with this dynamic foot drop brace. Fitting to your left leg, the brace offers support across multiple phases of the gait cycle. Naturally positioning your foot for a secure heel strike, you'll step confidently in this brace. The ankle joint stabilization corrects varus positioning mid-stance, while the dynamic dorsiflexion through the elastomer ankle joint ensures toe clearance as your legs swing. Working atrophied muscles, the drop foot brace brings you results you'll notice even when you're not wearing the brace. Improving your balance through the correction of limb asymmetry and compensation of your hip, you'll be able to get back to normal movements in no time.
Designed for the right foot, the small brace fits men's shoe sizes 4.5 to 7 and women's shoe sizes 5.5 to 8.
Ready to help you take your life back, walk fearlessly with the Dynamic AFO Foot Drop Brace by Neofect.
- Right foot drop brace helps your recovery along by providing a little extra support across multiple phases of the gait cycle
- Naturally positions your foot for a secure heel strike, stabilizes your ankle as you step, and ensures toe clearance as you swing
- Utilizes atrophied muscles to help your recovery, providing you with results you'll notice even when not wearing the brace
- Offers increased support over traditional braces with N-Support Technology, ideal for a dynamic ankle-foot orthosis
- Improves your balance through the correction of limb asymmetry and compensating your hip joint
- Bolt and nut screws apply to the ankle to add strong support to the dynamic brace
- For right foot; Size: Small; Foot plate length: 6.2 inches; Foot-plate width: 3 inches; Calf height: 10.4 inches
- Shoe size: Fits Men's shoe sizes 4.5 to 7; Fits women's shoe sizes 5.5 to 8
- Material: Fiber-reinforced plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.00 x 4.00 x 8.00 inches
- Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.