Ride the waves as long as you want with the O'Brien Watersports Screamer 60 Inch Towable Tube with an Oval Shock Ball and Rope Float.
Ideal for a single rider, this towable float holds someone up to 170-pounds. Enjoy a comfortable ride of the flat deck with knuckle guards on each of the 4 handles. 2 soft deck pads provide further comfort, but when you fall in the water, reach for the pull-up straps to easily re-board from the water.
The single-chamber 26-gauge bladder is fully covered in blue and yellow 420 Denier Nylon to last and last. The lightning valve is easy to use, has no parts to lose, and helps you inflate or deflate your tube in a jiffy. The quick-connect tow system means you'll be hooked up to the tow line in no time.
The included oval shock ball and rope float minimizes shock and drag on the rope while encouraging safety and better fuel economy. You'll also extend the tube and rope life to maximize your summer fun.
There is summer fun for everyone with the O'Brien Screamer 60-Inch Towable Tube and Accessories.
- Ride the wakes with this towable tube and tubing accessories
- Comfortable 1-person tube with 4-knuckle guard handles, pull-up straps, and soft deck pads
- Holds riders up to 170-pounds; Made from single-chamber 26-gauge bladder with 420 Denier nylon
- Oval shock ball absorbs line shock, line slack, and boosts gas economy with 5-minute inflation times
- Rope float for comfortable rides and visibility in the water
- O'Brien 2211628
- Get better gas mileage for your boat, kayak, jet ski, or other water sports transport; Keeps the rope out of the lake
- Oval configuration helps to absorb shock from rope line to raft, so you can rest easy knowing your guests are comfortable behind your vessel
- Reduces the amount of water thrown onto your tube while you have fun
- Eliminate essentially all line slack, enhancing safety and extending your tube life
- 5-foot takeoff sections allow the position of the device to be adjusted so you can better the performance of the float you tow
- Lightning valve allows fast inflation and deflation times, 1 Boston valve included
- Can be used for towable floats built for 1 to 4 riders
- Material: PVC, 30-gauge bladder
- Rope length: 60 inches
- Color: Blue, Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W): 41 x 22 inches (deflated)
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Quantity: 1
- O'Brien Watersports 2191504-MW
- Flat deck is comfortable to lay or kneel on
- 4 handles with EVA knuckle guards allow the rider to change positions
- Easy boarding from the water with pull up straps
- Quick connect tow system for ease of hooking up the tube
- Maximum Capacity: 1 person up to 170-pounds
- Single chamber, 26 gauge bladder covered in 420 Denier Nylon holds up under tough use
- Material: Denier Nylon
- Colors: Blue and yellow
- Inflated Dimension: 60-inch round
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.