Get promoted to Chief Executive Flavor Officer at your next barbecue with this 40-pound bag of Pit Boss Apple Flavor BBQ Wood Pellets. These wood pellets will have your grill burning hotter and cleaner, giving your food a delicious flavor without the mess that comes with other tinder.
Wood pellets add flavor that enhances your grilling experience that other forms of heating material just can't. They infuse pure flavor into everything you grill, bake, or barbecue. This particular wood pellet blend uses apple wood to give your meat and veggies a unique, mouth-watering flavor.
These pellets have no artificial flavors, spray scents, glues, or chemicals and will give your meat a nice rosy tint after some time atop the rack. You'll also notice the convenience of the long burn with modest smoke. This makes these BBQ wood pellets more friendly to the environment and your lungs.
This 40-pound bag is big enough to last through peak grilling season. You'll appreciate the minimal dust and odor these grilling wood pellets give off. Keep in mind, the scent is going to be slightly different when you open the bag versus when the pellets are actually on the grill.
- Add a good, smokey flavor to your BBQ with these 100-percent natural hardwood smoking pellets
- A mix of apple hardwood pellets to provide a mild yet sweet taste
- 40-pound bag gives you enough chips to enjoy their smokey flavor all year long
- No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals included in this bag of premium wood smoking pellets
- Great for use in grills and smokers for smoking pork, poultry, vegetables, and baking products
- Gives your meat a nice rosy tint
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 40 Pounds
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 4 Inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.