This Pyle Compact 120 Watt Microphone PA Mono Amplifier Speaker Receiver System takes your voice to the next level! The amplifier's wide frequency response makes it suitable for amplifying music or vocal program material.
The amplifier can be used for live bands, office paging systems, public announcements, or a variety of other installations. This receiver system also has 2 front 1/4-inch inputs for mics, each with its own independent volume control and talkover. Plus, there are 2 stereo RCA inputs on the back, including one that takes low-level phono input from a turntable.
The 3-band EQ (100 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz) lets you tweak the sound to your exact requirements. This amp is compatible with 70 V PA systems too. An unswitched outlet on the back means you'll never be looking for an outlet.
Perfect for at-home entertainment, this Pyle Compact 120 Watt Microphone PA Mono Amplifier Speaker Receiver System is compact, powerful, and offers a variety of audio inputs. Keep the party going with this mic receiver system!
- Bluetooth compatible so you can wirelessly stream all your favorite music
- Features 3.5mm AUX audio CD input jack, and built-in USB and SD card readers
- Includes FM antenna, remote control, and microphone PA mono amplifier
- Features double decoder digital media function with remote control
- Master volume control to conveniently control volume level
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.6 x 9.8 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 9.85 pounds
- Quantity: 4
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.