Enjoy stellar audio at home, in the office, or in your business with the Pyle Dual 5.25-Inch 240-Watt In-Wall/In-Ceiling Bluetooth Speaker Kit 2 Pack. This active + passive speaker system comes with (1) 5.25-inch active speaker, (1) 5.25-inch passive speaker, (2) 9.8-foot speaker connection wires, an installation cut-out template, and a power adapter.
This Bluetooth-compatible speaker kit is made for universal flush mounting in-wall, in-ceiling, or mounted in any flat surface. Both speakers require a 4.7-inch cut-out diameter. The active speaker requires a 2.94-inch mounting depth, and the passive speaker requires a 2.78-inch mounting depth. Installation is easy with the integrated clamp-type mounting brackets and included cut-out template.
Produce crisp and clear audio from any input. This home audio speaker system features 2-way full-range stereo sound reproduction, digital sound processing amplifier, and built-in Bluetooth wireless receiver that can connect to external devices. The flush wall mount speakers feature a 0.5-inch high compliance polymer tweeter and polypropylene cone with rubber edge. The speaker system also sports a 240-watt maximum power output.
Great for custom applications, the Pyle Dual 5.25-Inch 240-Watt In-Wall/In-Ceiling Bluetooth Speaker Kit 2 Pack is easy to install and convenient to use.
- Active + Passive speaker system comes with (2) 5.25-inch active speakers, (2) 5.25-inch passive speakers, (4) 9.8-foot speaker connection wires, cut-out template, and power adapter
- Universal flush mount for in-wall and in-ceiling mounting or mounting to any flat surface
- Requires 4.7-inch cut-out diameter, 2.94-inch mounting depth for active speaker, and 2.78-inch mounting depth for passive speaker
- Features 2-way full-range stereo sound reproduction, digital sound processing amplifier, and built-in Bluetooth wireless receiver that can connect to external devices
- Includes flat and thin, slim-style, removable magnetic speaker grill that quickly attaches and detaches
- Clear sound with 0.5-inch high compliance polymer tweeter and polypropylene cone with rubber edge
- Integrated clamp-type mounting brackets and cut-out template for easy installation
- Environmentally-friendly ABS plastic construction
- Great for custom audio applications at home, in the office, or for businesses
- Power output: 240 watt max
- Frequency response: 80Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 87 +/
- 2 dB @ 1W/1M
- Power supply: 110/240 volt (12-volt power adapter)
- Cut-out diameter: 4.7 inches
- Active speaker mounting depth: 2.94 inches
- Passive speaker mounting depth: 2.78 inches
- Weight: 5.29 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.