Turn up the tunes while you ride the waves in your boat or cruise in your vehicle with this Pyle PLCDBT65MRW Bluetooth Marine Stereo Receiver and 6.5-Inch Speaker Pair.
Suitable for car, marine, or off-road vehicle use, this stereo system features Bluetooth pairing with all of your favorite devices, AM/FM radio, CD player, USB, SD card reader, and Aux connection for versatile listening. Enjoy hands-free calling and the included remote control, providing added convenience and ease-of-use. The LCD display is easy to read with illuminated buttons and controls so you can easily adjust the settings. This car radio includes 2 6.5-inch, full-range waterproof speakers with 150-watt MAX power, 75-watt RMS power, and 4-ohm impedance for great all-around sound. Each speaker measures 7.09 inches in diameter and 5.31 inches cut-out diameter, with a 2.48-inch mounting depth.
Take your in-dash stereo to the next level with this Pyle PLCDBT65MRW Bluetooth Marine Stereo Receiver and 6.5-Inch Speaker Set. Pair up, plug-in, or pop in that CD you love for the optimal listening experience!
- Turn up the tunes with this multifunctional, in-dash stereo receiver and speaker pair including Bluetooth streaming, CD player, MP3, USB, SD card reader, and auxiliary input; Suitable for car, marine, or off-road vehicle use
- Full-range, 6.5-inch speakers feature a waterproof design,150-watt MAX power, 75-watt RMS power, and 4-ohm impedance for great all-around sound
- Dual-cone speaker construction, polypropylene cone with cloth surround, molded ABS basket and grill, 1-inch aluminum voice coil, and 20-ounce circuit magnet
- Enjoy hands-free calling and portable remote control for added convenience
- Includes marine receiver, 2 6.5-inch waterproof speakers, speaker cables, remote control, mounting screws, water-resistant radio shield, and power/wiring harness
- AM/FM stereo radio with 30-station memory and repeat/random song functions
- Single-DIN, universal standard receiver, compatible with all of your favorite Bluetooth devices
- LCD digital display panel with illuminated buttons and controls and ID3 Tag readout
- Rear RCA (L/R) audio output connectors and a 3.5-millimeter aux input connector jack
- Frequency response: 80Hz -18kHz
- Speaker diameter: 7.09 inches
- Speaker cut-out diameter: 5.31 inches
- Speaker mounting depth: 2.48 inches
- Power: DC 12-volt
- Current drain: 10 amps
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7 x 1.9 x 6.3 inches
- Weight: 9.23 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.