Safely and effectively power all your equipment with the Pyle Pro Electronics Power Supply Sequence Controller. This professional power strip has been lab-tested for professional audio, making it a convenient piece of power equipment for stage managers, studio artists, and performers.
This overload and surge-protected power sequencer system comes with a 3.28-foot power cable so you can easily set it up where you need it. Overall, this power supply controller sequencer system measures 19 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 2 inches high, and can be universal 1U rack mounted. This power controller features a USB port for external device charging and (10) power outlets total - (2) front panel "always" power outlets and (8) rear panel power supply outlets.
Built to deliver safe and reliable power to your equipment, this power supply controller features built-in safety, spike, and surge overload protection. This surge protector for home or stage/studio use lets you easily manage your power. This power controller features an integrated micro-controller for precise AC voltage performance, a digital LCD display, standby power LED indicator, and independent power outlet segment LED indicator lights.
- Power your equipment safely with this power supply controller sequencer system; Includes 3.28 foot link cable
- Pro electronics power conditioner design that's lab-tested for pro audio, stage, and studio performance
- Features USB port for external device charging and (10) power outlets total - (2) front panel "always" power outlets and (8) rear panel power supply outlets
- Built-in safety, spike, and surge overload protection to ensure the safety of your electrical equipment and clean AC power
- Manage your power with integrated micro-controller for precise AC voltage performance, a digital LCD display, standby power LED indicator, and independent power outlet segment LED indicator lights
- Worldwide/EU standard power outlet style
- Power on/off switch for easy power
- Universal rack mount compatible; Measures 19 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 2 inches high
- Max power: 2,000 watt outlet (6,000 watt unit)
- Outlet type: (8) channel worldwide/EU standard power outlets
- 8 sequence outlet: Ch 1 - CH 8
- Turn-on/off the outlets in sequence: 1 second
- BNC connector: 5-volt
- Outlet relay: 30 amp, 277 volt AC
- Max output current: 13 amp RMS
- Construction material: Engineered alloy metal housing
- Rack mountable size: 1U standard
- Power cable size length: 3.28 feet
- USB power: 90-240 volt
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.9 x 8.3 x 1.9 inches
- Weight: 7.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.