Don't put your fitness on hold because of sore muscles. Instead, the Reathlete Foot Massager Compression Heated Boot will get you back on your feet and feeling good.
Make pain relief easy and relax from the comfort of your own home. With velcro straps and breathable materials, these heating pad boots can elevate your at-home foot and leg massages. Prioritize circulation and avoid inflammation, soreness, and pain with 3 different levels of air compression intensities.
This pair of massage boots has an optional target heat knee massager, allowing you to add an extra level of pain relief to your massage. With an included handheld remote, this electric calf, leg, and foot massager is simple to adjust and control. Whether you're at home or in the gym, comfort can be as simple as securing these heating pads to your legs.
Don't let sore muscles keep you from your fitness goals. The Reathlete Foot Massager Boot can get you back on your feet in no time.
- Compression massage boots allow you to recover quickly, loosening up muscles and breaking up knots
- 3 levels of air compression intensities allow you to adjust your massager to your comfort and needs
- Optional targeted heat knee massager for pain relief and focused pressure
- Secure your legs with the attached Velcro straps and get comfortable
- Handheld remote control makes controlling your recovery process simple
- Improve your blood flow and reduce pain, inflammation, and soreness for optimized comfort
- Breathable fabric is durable and will last long past your first massage
- Men and women are able to use at home, at the office, or in the gym and take pain relief with you wherever you go
- Color: Black, blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 10 x 8.45 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.