Conveniently store all of your spices, cleaning supplies, or other household items with the Rev-A-Shelf 4231-14-52 14 Inch Wooden Cabinet Door Storage Tray.
This wood door storage bin is perfect for almost anywhere in your home; on a cabinet door, pantry door, under the sink, or even on a wall. This reliable organizer stores spices, household supplies, or other items in your kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere a little extra storage space is necessary. Complete with chrome rails, all of your supplies and items are protected from falling when opening or closing the door. Constructed of natural maple wood with a semi-gloss finish, this storage shelf integrates seamlessly with existing home decor.
Simple to use and easy to install, this storage solution shelf comes with mounting hardware. The supply shelf bin fits minimum cabinet door or walls with a clearance of at least 14.5 inches. Installation and how-to-measure instructions make the prospect of assembly a breeze.
When you need a little extra storage anywhere in your house, look to the Rev-A-Shelf 4231-14-52 14 Inch Wooden Cabinet Door Storage Tray.
- Inside cabinet door mounted storage shelf organizer
- Perfect for spices, cleaning supplies, or other household items
- Optional aluminum standards for unlimited adjustability (sold separately)
- Fully assembled maple wood construction with clear coat finish
- Can be mounted inside any door or flat surface
- Simple use and easy to install
- Minimum cabinet opening: 14.5 inches
- Number of shelves: 1
- Color: Natural
- Material: Wood
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.75"W x 4.25"D x 3.63"H
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.