Organizing your favorite array of kitchen spices just got easier with the Rev-A-Shelf 4SR-21 Large Adjustable 3-Shelf Door Mount Spice Rack.
Rev-A-Shelf helps to maintain shelf space and keep spices within reach with our adjustable wood door mount spice rack. Includes 3 bins and are adjustable to any position so they don't interfere with your cabinet shelves. The spice rack can be configured in any position as your spices change. Made out of attractive maple hardwood construction with a durable clear finish and chrome rails accents. This spice rack will last you for many years without rotting and maintaining its natural look. All of the mounting hardware is included, offering a simple quick set up.
The large door mount spice rack can hold standard 2.25-inch spice bottles and is designed for a standard 30-inch tall wall cabinet with a 16.75-inch opening.
Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Get your kitchen space back, and keep your spices within reach with the Rev-A-Shelf Small Adjustable Door Mount Spice Rack.
- Door-mount spice rack features 3 vertically adjustable shelves
- Designed to hold standard spice bottles (2.25-inch)
- Unclutter cabinet shelves and utilize wasted door space
- Adjustable bins avoid hitting cabinet shelves
- Works with standard 30-inch tall wall cabinet with a 16.75-inch opening
- Includes door mount brackets for up to 5-inch of adjustability
- Attractive wood construction with durable clear finish and chrome rails accents
- Face Frame and Frameless Minimum Cabinet Opening: 18 inches
- Size: Small
- Color: Natural wood
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.13"W x 4"D x 25"H
- Weight: 4.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.