Give your front door or porch that rustic farmhouse holiday season look with this 5-foot Vertical Reclaimed Wood Believe Sign by Rockin' Wood.
This hand-made and hand-painted believe sign is constructed from locally sourced reclaimed wood. Your sign is unique because no 2 pieces of wood are exactly alike. This sign may have knotholes, screw holes, and other variations that add to its uniqueness and beauty. At 5 feet tall, this vertical believe sign will look great propped up next to your door or next to your existing holiday decor.
Get into the holiday spirit with this rustic white sign with red lettering that will pair with your holiday decor and add the rustic farmhouse style touch that you love. This bright red color combined with rustic charm brings warmth and a cozy feel to your home.
For a unique, durable, and handmade design, this Reclaimed Wood 5-foot Vertical Believe Sign by Rockin' Wood is the door or porch decor to bring charm to your home.
- Hand made and hand-painted vertical believe sign gives a warm and rustic holiday look to your door
- Beautifully aged, naturally weathered wood loaded with character for a gorgeous accent
- Hand made and hand-painted, this is 100 percent real and reclaimed wood; Not new made to look old
- Wood may have knotholes, screw holes, and variations that add to its beauty
- 5-foot vertical believe sign looks ideal propped next to your door or accenting your holiday decor
- Color: White, red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 11.00 x 60.00 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.