Transform your toilet into the centerpiece of your bathroom decor with the Sanilo Round Soft Close Molded Wood Adjustable Toilet Seat.
This round toilet seat features a decorative design that sets it apart from standard white toilet seats, featuring a sharp, unique skull in flames design. Molded wood constructs the seat, outfitted with durable stainless steel hinges. The soft-close decorative toilet lid is designed to resist slamming and shut silently, rigorously tested for up to 50,000 uses. The hinges allow you to adjust the length of the bowl to adapt to size differences in different manufacturers' standard round bowls. All the hardware necessary for a quick and easy installation is included. The lid can support up to 440 pounds, perfect for most any users, including bariatric bathrooms.
Start planning your new bathroom today with the Sanilo Round Soft Close Molded Wood Adjustable Skull in Flames Design Toliet Seat as a stunning focal point.
- Include your toilet in your design plans with this high-quality decorative toilet seat featuring a skull in flames design
- Round toilet seat made from lightweight, durable molded wood
- Soft-close, stainless-steel hinges are tested up to 50,000 uses
- Hinges are adjustable from 15.3 to 17.1 inches to adapt to all manufacturer's round toilets
- Quick and easy installation with the included hardware
- Image is rendered with crisp photo-real resolution and vibrant lifelike colors
- Material: Molded wood
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.3 x 14.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.