Wake up well-rested and refreshed with the Sealy 16 Inch Inflatable Mattress Twin Airbed with Built-In Air Pump.
Doze in ultimate comfort on the flocked sleeping surface, complete with the built-in pillow headrest that stays inflated all night long. This inflatable air mattress sets up super quickly, filling with air in about 3 minutes. The built-in AC-powered air pump means you don't have to worry about hoses being disconnected or forgetting the pump back at home. When your best night of sleep is over, the airbed deflates in a jiffy with the quick-release tab and folds up nicely into the included storage bag, ready for the next leg of your journey.
The internal I-beam construction offers unparalleled sturdiness and keeps you from tossing and turning on an inflatable airbed that slowly loses its shape.
For a reliable, durable, and no-hassle inflatable air mattress, look no further than the Sealy 16 Inch Twin Airbed with Built-In Pump.
- Twin-sized inflatable air mattress fits 1 adult
- Built-in 110-120 volt AC pump inflates bed in 3 minutes
- Extra comfort provided by built-in inflatable pillow headrest and flocked sleeping surface
- Includes 1 air mattress, 1 storage bag, 1 repair patch
- Sturdy I-beam internal construction
- Bed height: 16 inches
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 75.2 x 38.2 x 16.1 inches
- Weight: 9.4 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.