None of us are proud to admit that we've lost a physical battle with an inanimate object. Never face that embarrassment when it comes to loading your boat by yourself. With the Seattle Sports Paddleboy All-Terrain Center Boat Carrier Dolly Cart on your side, you're guaranteed to claim victory with every use.
Designed to make your life easier with solo personal boat loading, this load assist cart effortlessly transports your kayak, canoe, or other small boat to/from your vehicle or the water. The innovative design of this boat accessory features a heavy-duty aluminum frame with a convenient cinch strap. Once secured, all you have to do is roll your kayak where you want it using the airless, anti-flat wheels that offers a smooth ride no matter what terrain you're working with.
Equipped with a spring-loaded design, extra-stable kickstand, and adjustable padded top bars, this carrier cart is easy to use. So the next time you're in need of a weekend getaway, pack up your canoe with the Seattle Sports Paddleboy ATC Kayak Canoe Boat Carrier and enjoy a relaxing trip on the water.
- All-terrain cart effortlessly transports your kayak, canoe, and other personal boats to/from your car and the water
- Innovative tool 300-pound capacity tool makes your life easier with solo personal boat transportation
- Features airless wheels that won't go flat and reduces vibration over any terrain for a smooth ride
- Heavy-duty aluminum design is perfect for canoes, kayaks, john boats, dinghies, and more and includes convenient cinch strap
- Easy to use with spring-loaded design, extra-stable kickstand, adjustable padded top bars, and cinch strap
- Low-profile design compactly folds for easy storage and transportation
- Offers quick and easy solution for single person to load a boat to/from car or to/from the water
- Maximum load capacity: 300 pounds
- Axle diameter: 17mm
- Cart dimensions: 30.5 x 16 x 17.5 inches
- Wheel dimensions: 15 x 1.75 x 15 inches
- Color: Black/blue
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.