As you hit the road and embark on your next hunting adventure, ensure that you have the optic tools you need to optimize your performance. Zero in on your target with the SeeAll Open Sights MK3 Tritium Sight Plate System.
Regardless of your angle or eye position, this lightweight attachment provides a clear, unobstructed sight picture. The integrated bright, delta reticle provides an alternative to heavier, battery-dependent dot sights. The tritium-infused sight picture is ruggedly durable and provides excellent contrast in low light.
This single lens, battery-free plate system includes all the necessary hardware to secure this pistol accessory to an RMR plate system (not included). Featuring a no-gap frame, this sight eliminates hazing, fogging, or scratching of your optics. This sight system includes a quick detach system with thumb nut release, thread on thread positive adjustment, and can be mounted on anything with a single rail.
Prioritize your equipment and elevate your precision with the SeeAll Open Sights MK3 Tritium Sight Plate System.
- Pistol sight with tritium infused sight picture for quick, efficient, and precise target acquisition
- Large, bright integrated delta reticle provides a quick and clear picture in all light conditions
- Tritium vile built into sight illuminates targeting reticle even in low light to provide 24 hours battery-free targeting capabilities
- Includes all the necessary hardware to secure your pistol accessory to an RMR plate system (not included)
- Compatible with a single Picatinny or weaver rail; Mount it on anything with a single rail including crossbows, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and even airsoft or paintball guns
- Battery-free design simplifies the array of tools you need to bring with you and makes setting up your equipment a breeze
- No-gap frame eliminates hazing, fogging, or scratching of your optics
- Designed to resist the elements and last long through even the most rugged of hunting trips
- Features quick detach system with thumb nut release and thread on thread positive adjustment
- Sits 0.75 inches above rail when mounted
- Material: Aluminum and tritium
- Color: Green, black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.8 x 1 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 0.05 pounds
- Manufacturer warrant: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.