Every seamstress needs a space to store their supplies and begin a new project comfortably and in a way that feels functional. With the SEI Furniture Rolling Sewing Table, you will be able to neatly put away your needle and thread and roll it back out when you're ready to get crafting.
This crafting station features both rotating, lockable casters and wheels that make pulling your portable, mobile workspace with you a breeze. When storing this piece of furniture at the end of your crafting escapades, the folding leaf attachment will simplify the storing process and give you the ability to fit this crafting cart in most spaces. With dimensions of 31.5 inches long, 19 inches wide, and 29.5 inches tall and a simple, clean style, this piece of furniture is made to adapt to several different rooms and tastes. Keep your crafting and sewing supplies confined and organized within one space with the attached shelves, and keep your materials from spreading across your home.
Sewing and crafting are meant to be fun. Let yourself focus on the enjoyment that sewing inspires, and forget the stresses of inconvenient furniture and workspaces with the SEI Furniture Rolling Sewing Table.
- Rolling sewing table made for storage, functionality, and to fit into your home and living space seamlessly
- Rotating, lockable casters and wheels allow for smooth transportation and a quickly transitioned workspace
- Easily fits into several different rooms in your home, allowing you to move your work with you
- Simple, universal style that will fit in smoothly with your existing furniture and home aesthetic
- Expanding and folding leaf to increase surface area for crafts or save space when necessary
- 4 side shelves for increased storage space and surface area for crafting and sewing materials
- Made durable with MDF and melamine paper to last through each and every creative inspiration
- Weight capacity: 20 pounds
- Material: Wood
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.5 x 19 x 29.5 inches
- Weight: 47 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.