When you're traveling with your crossbow, it's important to ensure that yours will stay safe the whole way to and from your destination. The SKB Cases iSeries 3613 Parallel Limb Bow Crossbow Case provides that safety without sacrificing comfort!
This case has a custom foam insert that can fit your bow and arrows. They'll be safe and secure inside the strong foam core, and protected on the outside thanks to the hard plastic case. The rolling wheels and 3 cushion grip handles make it easy and comfortable to transport your bow wherever you need it. Interior dimensions measure 36 inches long, 13.5 inches wide, and 12 inches deep.
Go to and fro with your bow thanks to the SKB Cases crossbow case.
- Fits the following crossbows: Ravin R9, R10, R15, R20, R20 Sniper Edition, TenPoint Shadow NXT, and Stealth NXT models (without Stealth foot stirrup)
- Custom foam insert perfectly fits parallel limb bows; Interior dimensions measure 36 inches long, 13.5 inches wide, and 12 inches deep
- Has in-line skate style wheels to help you roll your case wherever you need to go
- Trigger release latches can also fit TSA-accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes come with protector clips
- 3 cushion-grip handles make lifting and carrying your case comfortable
- Hinge provides extra protection
- Features a MIL-STD-648C ambient pressure equalization valve
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x D): 39 x 17 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 25.30 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.