Take your family's snowy adventures to the next level with the Slipper Racer Downhill Ski Scooter Snow Sled. This winter toy is perfect for kiddos ages 4 years old and up with adult supervision recommended.
Built to withstand the harshest winter conditions, this sled is constructed from heavy-duty slick-coated plastic. Equipped with IceVex cold-resistant treatment, the icy ground won't damage the snow scooter no matter how fast you speed down the hill. The innovative, built-in backside guard rails offer smooth acceleration, while high arc grip handles provide maximum control and stability.
Lightweight and flexible, easily fold the handlebars after your ride and carry the ski sled back up the hill for another race downhill. Upright, the Slipper Racer Scooter Snow Sled measures 36 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 32 inches tall. When folded, the winter toy measures only 3 inches tall.
- Find the tallest hill around and catch some serious wind with this downhill snow scooter sled
- High arc grip handles offer maximum control and stability for any-aged rider
- Features built-in backside guard rails that offer super smooth acceleration down any snowy hill
- Crafted from heavy-duty slick-coated plastic with IceVex cold-resistant treatment to withstand harsh weather
- Lightweight and easy to carry, handlebars easily fold for compact transportation and storage
- Perfect winter toy for children ages 4 years old and up; Adult supervision is recommended
- Upright, scooter measures 36 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 32 inches tall; Folded, snow sled measures 3 inches tall
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 10 x 32 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.