A favorite of BBQ cookers, the Smokehouse Apple Wood Smoking Pellets are ideal for smoking any cut of meat, including pork, beef, and poultry. These smoking pellets have a signature sweet flavor that enhances the flavor of nearly any food and is the favorite of many professional BBQ enthusiasts.
These apple BBQ pellets use a 100-percent apple wood blended with Pacific Northwest alder base wood to get a consistently mild, sweet smoke that apple wood is famous for. The alder wood base adds a neutral, balanced smoke without interfering with the sweetness of the apple wood, yet allows you to smoke for adequate time periods without over doing it.
Smokehouse Products BBQ pellets are made from 100-percent natural hardwoods, with no binders, waxes or unknown “secret ingredient.” These hardwood smoking pellets are flavored with 100-percent real hardwoods, not oils or additives. You can use these hardwood smoking pellets on all outdoor BBQ grills, gas grills, and charcoal grills.
The Smokehouse BBQ Smoking Pellets are famous for their quality and consistency so that you know each time you make your favorite recipe, it’s going to have the same great taste you have come to expect.
- Sweet and smoky apple wood flavor, a favorite professional BBQ enthusiasts and backyard BBQ-ers
- Includes (1) 5-pound bag of smoking wood pellets
- Made with 100-percent apple wood and a base wood of Pacific Northwest alder, making a great combination of sweet flavor and blend of neutral, balancing smoke
- 100-percent natural hardwood, with no binders, waxes, additives, oils, or unknown "secret ingredients"
- Use with any smoker or grill for smoking pork, beef, poultry, smoked cheese, and ribs
- High quality and consistency for a repeatable taste every time
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.