Store your leftovers or send brownies to a friend with this 12-Pack of the Sterilite 4.5 Cup Rectangle UltraSeal Food Storage Container, Green.
Take your favorite foods to-go with the Sterilite container, featuring a color-coded matching system to help find the correct lid and base combination without rummaging through the cupboards in your home. When microwaving, don't worry about warping; A vent in the lid releases steam to preserve container integrity. Tidy up and store all containers efficiently when stacking them in the fridge during meal prepping or when tucking them away in the cupboard. This container is ideal for storing larger food items, such as baked goods, casseroles, or corn on the cob.
The gasket and 4 latches in the lid create an airtight and watertight seal that keeps food fresh and prevents liquids from leaking. Meal prep with confidence and utilize the 4.5 cup container in the fridge or freezer. Eat with confidence knowing there is no BPA or phthalate mixing with your food.
Enjoy an organized, food-suitable storage setup with a 12-Pack of the Sterilite 4.5 Cup Rectangle UltraSeal Food Storage Container, Green.
- 12-pack of 4.5 cup food storage containers for storing large baked items or meal prep for the week
- Color-coded lids match their bases for easy identification and use
- Tight gaskets seal in your food with corresponding 4-latch lids
- Provides watertight seal to minimize accidental smells and spills in your fridge
- Microwave-inspired vent releases steam when microwaving dishes
- No BPA or phthalate used; Keeps food fresh and healthy
- Suitable for freezer, microwave, and dishwasher
- (12) rectangle storage containers
- Size: 4.5 cups
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.12 x 5.62 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Quantity: 12
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.