Make laundry day easy with these Sterilite Ultra HipHold 1.25-Bushel Laundry Baskets. These laundry baskets are designed for easy transport with a contoured shape that rests comfortably against your hip and 3 handles. This package includes 24 plastic laundry baskets.
These laundry baskets are great for sorting a full household of clothing, towels, or sheets, transporting laundry between rooms, collecting dirty clothes, or storing clean folded laundry. With a large, 1.25-bushel capacity, you can fit store, sort, and transport several loads of laundry.
These clothes baskets also offer comfortable handles and durable construction with a reinforced rim to hold up under regular day-to-day use. The smooth plastic interior is snag-proof and easy to clean. The hole pattern provides ventilation for the clothes inside and helps eliminate excessive odors.
Overall, each plastic clothes basket measures approximately 26 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 10 inches tall.
- Make laundry day easy with these (24) large, easy-to-carry, plastic laundry baskets
- Designed for easy transport with a contoured shape that rests comfortably against your hip and 3 handles
- Generous 1.25-bushel capacity is great for carrying, sorting, and folding large amounts of clothes, towels, and sheets
- Plastic laundry basket features reinforced rim, sturdy construction
- Ventilation holes enhance airflow for fresher laundry
- Overall, each clothes bin measures approximately 26 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 10 inches tall
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.38 x 18.13 x 10 inches
- Quantity: 24
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.