Float away from the heat this summer with the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner Inflatable Pool Lounger. Just unpack, inflate, and you're ready to start relaxing.
A built-in backrest, headrest, ottoman, and cupholder make this comfortable pool lounger a dream to lay in. And a cooling mesh seat keeps you from overheating and adds durability. For strength, a patented inner spring adds stability in the water, and the included jet valve technology allows for quick and easy inflation/deflation without an air pump so you can get in and out of the water faster.
This sturdy pool float is suitable for adults up to 250 pounds, so it's perfect for anyone. When you're ready to pack it up, this versatile raft folds flat for compact storage and convenient portability. From the pool to the beach, you'll be comfortable in this SwimWays Spring Float Recliner Inflatable Pool Lounger.
- Built-in backrest, headrest, cup holder and ottoman
- Comfortable mesh seat keeps you cool
- Fabric-covered inflation for comfort and added durability
- Patented inner spring sewn into the outside edge of the float adds stability in the water
- Inflates/deflates easily with Jet Valve Technology
- no air pump required
- Folds flat and compact for storage and convenient portability
- Pump included: No
- Weight capacity: Up to 250 pounds
- Height: 16 inches
- Length: 56 inches
- Color: Aqua/lime
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56 x 38 x 16 inches
- Quantity: 3
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.