Provide hands-free, secure transport for your equipment and accessories with the Tacticon Armament 24 Battle Pack Tactical Backpack.
This military-style freestanding backpack is ideal for hand-free transport to and from the range. Crafted from durable nylon material, this waterproof backpack keeps your gear protected from rainy weather for safe transportation. The unique collapsible design with proprietary compression straps allows the backpack to be cinched down to a small 20L size or expanded out to 40L. Adjustable padded straps make sure your shoulders and back are comfortable while carrying heavy items for up to 3 days.
This bag includes a built-in universal compartment for storing equipment, as well as a padded 17-inch laptop-compatible storage space. A double-stitched molle grid system lets you easily access and attach other gear conveniently. The backpack also contains an insulated compartment with hanging clips and drink tube access for a hydration bladder. Empty loop velcro real estate is available for your morale patches and polymer D-rings are located throughout the pack for carabiner attachment.
Transport all your gear on long missions or to the range with the Tacticon Armament 24 Battle Pack Tactical Backpack.
- Backpack with comfortable padding and breathable mesh with double-stitched seams for durable protection while carrying items outdoors
- Built-in universal compartment for use as storage for equipment as part of EDC and a sizeable padded 17-inch laptop-compatible storage area
- Collapsible design with proprietary compression straps allow the backpack to be cinched down to a small 20L size or expanded out to 40L
- Includes insulated compartment with hanging clips and drink tube access for hydration bladder
- Available empty loop velcro real estate for your morale patches
- Polymer D-rings located throughout the pack for carabiner attachment
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Tactical black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.00 x 10.00 x 19.00 inches
- Weight: 3.10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.