Experience fresher, cleaner air in minutes with the TCL Breeva A2 Home Air Purifier.
Featuring the premium Breeva Shield 4-stage filtration system, you can breathe easy knowing Breeva is eliminating nearly all airborne particles, odors, smoke, and compounds from cleaning supplies. This 4-stage filter includes a pre-filter, HEPA H13 filter, activated carbon filter, and anion technology.
Protect yourself and your family – furry friends included – with Auto Shield mode. Auto Shield automatically measures the air quality in your home and adjusts the fan speed to keep your air clean using an advanced air quality detection system featuring a high-precision laser and VOC sensor.
With a sleek tabletop design, this filter provides a 360-degree air intake to propel clean, fresh air throughout your living spaces, up to 441 square feet.
This device also employs the latest in smart technology. You can monitor and see the difference in air quality through the TCL Home app in real-time. You can also connect the TCL Home app to voice assistants to activate the purifier or control it remotely.
For strong air filtration and convenient smart controls, the Breeva A2 by TCL is the air purifier that lets you breathe deeply again.
- Home air purifier with a 4-stage filtration system that works up to 441 square feet, giving you cleaner air in minutes
- Auto Shield Mode monitors the room and dynamically adjusts fan speed to keep your air clean for everyone
- Sleek tower design provides 360-degree intake and propels clean, fresh air throughout the room
- Through the TCL Home app, you can visually monitor air quality and connect to voice assistants to control remotely
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.7 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.