Stack 'em up! Let your child's imagination run wild with the Teifoc Brick and Mortar Set.
With 280 pieces, this brick building set contains everything needed to start laying blocks. Use the mini trowel and mixing bowl to stir a little water into the sand-based cement. Once mixed, the mortar can be easily spread across the various bricks, creating a strong bond once dried. A variety of brick styles provide all sorts of exciting opportunities for creativity. This set is great for children 6 and up.
While young minds work through the calming steps of mortar mixing and bricklaying, they gain experience in fine motor skills and spatial thinking. They absorb basic STEM concepts as they are having fun. How 'bout that! Once you're finished admiring your child's beautiful creation, dissolve the cement by soaking the project in water for two hours. Like magic, the bricks will be unstuck, clean, and ready for their next go-around!
What creation is hiding away in your child's mind? A regal castle? A tall tower? Maybe a mini table? Find out today with the Teifoc Brick and Mortar Play Set.
- Build, play, and learn with this enlightening introduction to beginning construction and engineering concepts for children 6 and up
- Build like the pros; Patented Teifoc blocks are molded and baked clay, just like the real thing
- Water-soluble cement made from fine sand and maize extract makes for easy cleanup
- After each project is finished, dunk the model in water for 2 hours and the cement dissolves like magic so you can use the bricks again and again
- Box contains 280 parts, including enough water-soluble cement for several projects, a mixing bowl, mini trowel, and several styles of bricks
- Color: Terracotta
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 3.15 x 13.82 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.