Decorate the interior of your home and bring your style to life with the help of The HC Companies 3-Inch Sprite Succulent Planter Pot 2 Pack.
Perfect for succulents, vegetable plants, and anything in-between, these portable house planters are excellent for any indoor setting. Measuring 3 inches in diameter, these stylish flower pots are an ideal candidate for your living room, kitchen, bedroom, and more. Designed with a classic look, these planters enhance your planting opportunities. The rich natural colors will also fit into any indoor decor aesthetic.
What really makes these planter pots unique is the compatibility with 1.50-inch and 2.50-inch drop-in grower containers (containers not included). Equipped with a drain plug hole, these succulent bowls offer ideal drainage regulation for proper succulent and cacti growth. Crafted from heavy-duty plastic materials, these indoor plant pots have all the elegance and durability of a ceramic bowl.
Upgrade the aesthetic of your home and interject some life into your surroundings by using this planter pot 2 pack from The HC Companies.
- Pack of 2 3-inch round accent planters that are perfect for indoor container gardening in your living room, kitchen, and more
- Designed for use with 1.50-inch and 2.50-inch drop-in grower containers (containers not included)
- Features drain plug hole for effortless drainage regulation for proper succulent care
- Crafted from heavy-duty, durable plastic material made to resemble stylish ceramic
- Measures 3 inches in diameter to accommodate a wide variety of succulents and plants
- Great way to display ornamental and decorative plants and flowers inside of your home
- Color: Faux concrete copper
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 3 x 2.50 inches
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.