Introducing THE STAIR BARRIER Banister to Banister Fabric Baby Pet Gate, which offers parents a safe and attractive solution for making stairs off-limits to children and pets.
This stair barrier is specifically designed for banister-to-banister installation to keep your curious toddler or a playful pup at bay. This stair barrier can be installed on an angle and attached to banisters of all shapes and sizes. The gate also rolls neatly to one side for easy, no-hassle access when you need to go up the stairs. Without the temptation of the stairs and the horizontal bars to use as leverage, stair barriers help prevent the most common types of gate-related injuries. The included carrying bag makes this gate the perfect portable safety companion for playdates or travel.
Please note that the key to the best fit is to be able to pull The Stair Barrier fabric as tightly across your staircase opening as possible. A small gap (maximum of 1-inch) on the sides between The Stair Barrier and the attachment to the banister or spindle may offer the tightest fit.
Keep your little ones and furry friends safe with THE STAIR BARRIER Banister to Banister Fabric Baby Pet Gate.
- Wide banister to banister baby and pet gate is a safety solution designed for stairways in your home with banisters on each side
- Strap and buckle system does not require 2 flat surfaces to install and allows the gate to be adaptable to all banister shapes and angles
- Gate measures 42 to 52 inches wide and 32 inches tall
- Stair barriers are reinforced internally with rigid plastic vertical struts and horizontal webbing that prevents them from being pulled down or lifted up
- Safe for babies ages 6 to 24 months and small and large dogs
- Rolls neatly to 1 side for stair access when needed, requiring the unbuckling of 3 dual-sided release buckles on 1 side to open
- Perfect portable safety gate for playdates and travel includes carrying bag
- Included: 1 Stair Barrier, 1 Carrying Bag (no hardware required for installation)
- Extensions: Extension straps wrap/reach 28 inches and can wrap a circumference of 27 inches; extension straps can be purchased for extremely wide columns and banisters
- Age range: 6 to 24 months
- Pet size: Small and large dogs
- Material: Class 1 upholstery grade fabrics
- Color: Just Cream
- Dimensions (W x H): 42-52 x 32 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.