Create a multiuse workspace solution for your workshop or garage with the 72 x 24-Inch Adjustable Rubberwood Work Table from TRINITY.
This large, spacious work table is a versatile solution for your workspace needs. With a solid, 1.5-inch thick butcher block top, this table is able to withstand marring, heat exposure, and impact from the toughest jobs. Customize to your specific needs with 4 telescoping legs that adjust the work table's height between 34 to 40 inches high. These legs come with adjustable levelers to ensure stability and even footing on every type of surface. This table boasts an impressive 2,000-pound weight capacity, suitable for large-scale construction projects. The steel frame is coated with a special black powder-coat finish that avoids scratching, chipping, fading, and rusting for long-lasting use while looking good as new. Assembly takes less than 20 minutes, so don't worry about the hassle and get started immediately!
Whether you're building a model, retooling an old appliance, or fixing things up around the house, this work table is committed to giving you a stable surface to effortlessly complete your work. Upgrade the work environment in your home with the TRINITY 72 x 24-Inch Adjustable Rubberwood Work Table.
- Large, 74-by-24-inch rubberwood wood top work table is perfect for all your garage or workshop tasks
- Solid 1.5-inch thick butcher block top is able to withstand marring, heat exposure, and impact
- 4 telescoping legs adjust the work table's height between 34 to 40 inches
- Telescoping legs come with adjustable feet levelers to ensure stability on every surface
- Steel frame is coated with a special black powder-coat finish that avoids scratching, chipping, fading, and rusting
- Assembly takes less than 20 minutes for easy setup and use
- Weight capacity: 2,000 pounds
- Material: Rubberwood
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 72 x 34 inches
- Weight: 103.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.