Sweat through high-intensity full-body workouts without stepping foot in the gym with the Ultimate Body Press Wall-Mounted Dip Station.
This compound fitness machine targets triceps, abs, back, and other major muscle groups with 3 simple body-weight exercises. Activate your metabolism for all-day fat-burning and natural energy after a quick circuit using this at-home equipment. Stop doing sit-ups and more effectively sculpt your abs with this knee-raise stand. Perfect your shoulder press or tricep dips thanks to angled handles that help stabilize your body, letting you focus on your form rather than your safety.
For longer, more strenuous workouts, enjoy the comforts of the included lumbar support and forearm pads wrapped in high-density foam. The durable steel frame mounts to 16-inch wall studs for sweat-free assembly. Wall-hanging this machine saves valuable floor space so you have room to complete HIIT training or CrossFit exercises. Constructed from heavy-duty powder-coated steel, this strength training machine lasts well beyond your first workout. Great for health enthusiasts of any level, this station supports up to 350 pounds.
Increase reps with every workout and get incredible gym-quality training from your own home with the Wall-Mounted Dip Station from Ultimate Body Press.
- Dip and vertical knee raise station demands results through challenging full-body workouts thanks to 3 major exercises
- Compound 3-in-1 workout equipment quickly activates your metabolism for all-day fat-burning and natural energy
- Wall-mounted frame braces against 16-inch center studs for easy installation and space-saving use in home gyms
- Knee-raise stand replaces sit-ups to more effectively target lower abs
- Heavy-duty steel construction powder-coated in gunmetal gray finish maintains sturdiness even after thousands of reps
- Supports fitness enthusiasts of all levels up to 350 pounds
- Angled handles stabilize your body, helping you focus on your form
- Contoured lumbar support, forearm pads, and foam grips keep you comfy during longer workouts
- Includes dip station, back and armrests, mounting hardware, and complete assembly instructions
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 x 24 x 24 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.