Keep your floors looking new with the VersaTex Multipurpose Black Vinyl Utility Mat. Designed with a non-directional top texture, VersaTex rubber or PVC mats catch water, mud, and debris to provide traction on wet surfaces.
This commercial-grade mat can be easily cut to size to fit your space with scissors or a utility knife. Made with non-absorbent recycled synthetic rubber or PVC, VersaTex mats are the true multipurpose solution for your home and business surfaces. Catch water and mud in entryways to provide a safer walking surface. Place on the floor of your garage to offer protection from lawn equipment, tools, bicycles, and sporting equipment.
Use a PVC VersaTex mat underneath your grill to protect your patio from drips, spills, and splatters with heat resistance up to 500 F. Each mat contains an antimicrobial and fungistatic agent to protect it from microorganisms that can cause it to deteriorate. When ready to put away, simply clean with soap and water and roll for easy storage.
Protect your indoor and outdoor surfaces from potential scratches and damage caused by lawn tools, heavy equipment, and liquid spills or splatters with the VersaTex Multipurpose Black Vinyl Utility Mat.
- Can easily be cut down to the size that you need to cover any workspace
- Constructed with water repellent recycled PVC to make this the perfect solution to keep home and business surfaces clean
- Recommended for both indoor or outdoor use to fit all of your needs
- To clean, simply rinse down with a water hose
- Pebbled surface to help catch dirt and debris and protects your floors
- Contains antimicrobial agent to prevent microorganisms from degrading the product
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 36 x 0.1 inches
- Weight: 4.82 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.