Refresh any space in your home with the April & Olive Jute Oval Rug and Non-Skid Pad from VHC Brands.
Give any space in your home a touch of country style with this bleached white, asphalt, and gray taupe rug. This farmhouse-style oval decoration measures 20 inches wide and 30 inches long to fit perfectly in front of cupboards, doors, or in entryways. Crafted of tightly woven natural jute fiber, this rug has a low 0.25-inch height that won't catch on doors. An included PVC non-slip mat keeps this rustic style area rug in place and prevents bunching and slipping in high-traffic areas. This area rug features rows of dyed braids that hold up to increased wear and tear in any area of your home. Easy to clean, simply wipe the rug with a damp cloth to remove dirt and debris.
Bring a warm country atmosphere to any room in your home with the April & Olive Jute Oval Rug and Non-Skid Pad from VHC Brands.
- April & Olive oval rug measures 20 inches wide and 30 inches tall for a perfectly sized rug in front of cupboards or in entryways
- Add a lovely and beautiful country style to your room with the creme rug that gives any space a refreshed, farmhouse look
- Oval rug is crafted of rugged, natural jute material with a 0.25-inch height that lays flat and won't catch on doors
- Rows of dyed braids are tightly woven together and hold up to increased wear and tear, perfect for high-traffic areas
- Place jute rug over the included non slip PVC rug pad to prevent slipping and bunching; Wash with a damp cloth
- Material: Jute
- Color: Creme
- Dimensions (L x W): 30 x 20 inches
- Weight: 1.87 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.