Featuring highly efficient photovoltaic cells and auto-optimization, the ATEM Power Portable Folding Solar Panel ensures you always have electricity even when you're off the grid. Fits numerous batteries via USB port and several included cables.
The portable monocrystalline solar panel set safely and reliably recharges your batteries wherever you go. A-grade monocrystalline solar cells achieve and a built-in MPPT controller increase efficiency, boosting your charge speed with an energy conversion rate of 21-percent. Useable with numerous batteries, the charger works with AGM, lead acid, gel, calcium, and LiFePO4 batteries, keeping all your devices recharged whether you're camping near the city or far from the nearest outlet.
The kit includes the folding solar panel, an MPPT controller, a 50A Anderson extension cable, alligator clip cable, a 50A to 30A Anderson cable, and a 30A Anderson to DC cable, everything you need for easy battery charging in your camper, van, trailer, or boat.
Recharge your phone even when you're in the wilderness. Giving you clean power anywhere the sun shines, you'll enjoy the efficiency and speed of the Vicoffroad ATEM Power Folding Solar Panel.
- Portable monocrystalline solar panels offer an safe and reliable way to recharge your batteries even when you're off the grid
- A-grade monocrystalline solar cells achieve a light penetration rate of 95-percent, providing an energy conversion efficiency of 21-percent
- Immediately reconnects with batteries when the sunlight returns using the auto-optimization function
- Increases efficiency using the built-in MPPT controller, allowing for longer currents and ultra-reliable performance
- Fits numerous batteries via USB port; Compatible with AGM, lead acid, gel, calcium, and LiFePO4 batteries
- Includes: Solar panel, MPPT controller, 50A Anderson extension cable, alligator clip cable, 50A to 30A Anderson cable, and 30A Anderson to DC cable
- Maximum power: 120 watts
- Power tolerance: Plus or minus 2-percent
- Temperature range: -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rated charge current: 20 amps
- Rated discharge current: 20 amps
- Rated voltage:12 volts / 24 volts auto work
- Overload, short-circuit protection: Greater or less than 1.5 times the rated current
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 50.39 x 29.13 x 0.24 inches
- Weight: 13.16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.