When you've got to make a pit stop during your races, you want something that will fill your racing car up fast. The VP Racing 5.5 Gallon Motorsport Racing Container Utility Jugs are specially designed to get you the contents you need right away.
These 5.5-gallon cans undergo a 15-point quality test to ensure their virgin, high-density polyethylene construction can stand up to the rough and tumble treatment it can get during races. The container pours quickly and easily thanks to a contoured handle, bottom grip, non-breakable multipurpose cap, and rubber gaskets.
This is not a portable fuel container. Intended uses are for racing fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol that are used in sanctioned motorsports and is not for fuel used on highways.
Don't let your race come down to how fast you refill. Pour the contents you need quickly and easily with the VP Racing 5.5 Gallon Motorsport Racing Container Utility Jugs.
NOTE: This container is solely intended for use with non-fuel or non-kerosene products and must not be used to transport fuel or kerosene. For storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, non-potable water, feed attractants and other outdoor products.
- 5.5-gallon jugs can be used for racing fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports
- Constructed of high-quality, virgin high-density polyethylene that undergoes a 15-point quality test to ensure it can tolerate the roughest treatment
- Perfect for use with refilling in professional off-road and closed-course racing, not for fuel used on highways
- Pours easily with a contoured handle and bottom grip
- Features a non-breakable, multipurpose cap and rubber gaskets to prevent leaks; Forms a water-tight seal with the rubber gasket for secure pouring
- Hose not included
- Capacity: 5.5 gallons
- Quantity: 4
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.