Whether you're getting down and dirty on demolition day or simply hanging home decor, the Wilton Tools 6-Piece B.A.S.H. Master Hammer Kit has you covered. Equipped with a variety of sledge, ball pein, and dead blow hammers, this versatile set has everything you need and then some.
When you're dealing with heavy-duty work, you need durable tools to help get the job done. This hammer set has 6 hammers including a ball pein hammer, a single-handed sledge hammer, 2 different sized rubber mallets, and 2 different sized sledge hammers. Each individual tool features trademarked drop forged heads that are specially designed to endure years of tough abuse. For added precaution, the hammers all have no-slip, ergonomic rubber handle that offers maximum control, comfort, and safety.
Go hard without fear knowing the dead blow function eliminates the chances of bounce-back. Safety plates secures each hammer head to the handles so you don't have to worry about parts flinging off when you swing. When hard work calls, the Wilton Tools Heavy-Duty B.A.S.H. Master Hammer Kit answers.
- Be prepared for any type of hammering with this 6-piece versatile master hammer kit
- Features trademarked drop forged green head that's specially designed to endure tough abuse
- Dead blow function eliminates bounce-back when striking hardened surfaces for added safety
- No-slip grip, ergonomic vulcanized rubber handle offers maximum control and comfort
- Includes a variety of sledge, ball pein, and dead blow hammers with convenient lanyard hole
- Safety plate secures the hammer heads to the handles to prevent dislodging
- Quantity: 6 hammers
- Color: Black/green
- Weight: 13.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.