Craft whatever your heart desires with the Singer 14HD854 120V Heavy Duty 2 to 4 Thread Stitch Serger Sewing Machine.
This heavy-duty serger is designed with a 60 percent larger cutting knife so it cuts through thicker fabrics with ease and it can also be moved to prevent trimming of fabric while sewing. Its heavy-duty metal frame not only makes it more durable but also keeps the machine steady for skip-free sewing. This serger is a must-have because it sews and finishes seams at the same time. Professional-looking seams, seam finishes, and 1,300 stitches per minute speed make this a real timesaver.
You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, or 4 threads for a wide variety of stitch combinations. The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project: blind hems, rolled hems, flat locking, finishing raw edges, and sewing seams. The color-coded threading system has an easy-to-read diagram right on the machine to make threading effortless. The high-performance motor and free arm allow you to power sew through projects and hard-to-reach areas.
Get to creating with the Singer 14HD854 120V Heavy Duty 2 to 4 Thread Stitch Serger Sewing Machine.
- Professional Serger sewing machine tackles almost any sewing project, excellent for professionals looking to upgrade their equipment
- Powerful and durable frame holds the machine still for skip-free stitching
- You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, or 4 threads for a wide variety of stitch combinations and 6 different stitch types
- Designed with a 60 percent larger cutting knife so it cuts through thicker fabrics with ease
- Produces 1300 stitches per minute, providing professional speed for faster results
- Material: Metal
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.98 x 23.36 x 27.19 inches
- Weight: 15.87 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.