Take a magical ride on the Hogwarts Express from the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter from Lionel Trains. Your heart is sure to fill with fond memories of Harry's years riding on this famous express train. From jumping chocolate frogs to Platform 9 and 3/4 to Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to make a quick escape, you'll be able to recreate as many rides as you want with the Lionel 711960 Hogwarts Express Battery Powered Ready to Play Model Train Set.
This set includes a battery-powered steam 4-6-0 locomotive and tender, 2 passenger coaches, 24 curved and 8 straight plastic track pieces, and an RC remote control. The locomotive is battery-powered nd has authentic train sounds, while the passenger car comes with easy-to-use couplers. All in all, this set is the perfect addition to any existing Harry Potter-themed model train set.
- Set includes: Battery-powered steam 4-6-0 locomotive and tender, 2 passenger coaches, 24 curved and 8 straight plastic track pieces, and RC remote control
- Locomotive is battery-powered and has authentic train sounds like bells and whistles
- Passenger car features easy-to-use hook couplers
- RC remote control is designed for easy use and requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Set length measures 50 x 73 inches and is recommended for ages 4+
- Locomotive has movie sound clips, working headlight, and requires 6 C cell batteries (not included)
- Gauge: Ready-to-Play
- Power: Battery Powered
- Engine Type: Steam
- Color: Crimson
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.