Make every road trip a party with the MB Quart RVM2.0 RV In-Dash Compact Mechless Source Unit. This media unit allows you to play music and visual media for a full entertainment experience while out on the road.
The unit supports AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, RCA, HDMI, and a USB connection so you can play audio and visual media from nearly any device! The front-facing LCD screen and master knob make controlling quick and easy while the 4 output channels allow you to expand your audio system with speakers and amplifiers.
With this media unit, you won't have to worry about a spotty connection. The quick and secure wireless connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your audio system. Pairing is also easy with an autosave feature that allows the receiver to automatically connect to the last device paired.
The RVM2.0 allows you to control volume in 2 different areas, so you can choose the audio levels that are right for you. Get quality sound and clarity while you're out on the open road with the MB Quart RVM2.0 RV In-Dash Compact Mechless Source Unit.
- RV in-dash digital media unit allows you to play multiple media with crystal clear sound for long road trips
- Control volume in 2 different areas independently, such as passenger area and outdoor speakers
- AM/FM/Bluetooth Radio, RCA, HDMI, and the USB connection allows all access to audio and visual content from nearly any device
- LCD screen and master knob make controlling quick and easy; 4 output channels allow you to connect speakers
- Quick and secure wireless connection is impervious to outside interference, providing a lock-tight connection to your audio system
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.78 x 3 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.