Keep your little one snuggled up and soothed with the Snow Leopard Dual Motion Swing from Fisher-Price. The dual-motion feature rocks the swing side to side or up and down to ensure your newborn stays comforted.
With a reclining position that can be adjusted at the push of a button, keeping your child at peace will be a breeze, while the 6 swinging speeds provide ultimate customization to satisfy them as they rest. This swing is made with 16 sounds, including soothing noises and sound effects to lull those little eyes to dreamland. When your child is wide awake, the motorized mobile with dome mirror and 3 soft toys will be sure to keep them entertained.
The snow leopard seat pad is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning, and the legs fold for convenient storage. Make sure your baby feels comforted, supported, and cozy as they rest with the Dual Motion Swing from Fisher-Price.
- Swing with dual-motion design rocks from side-to-side or head-to-toe to keep newborn babies comforted
- Features an adjustable seat recline and 6 swing speeds, provides customization to keep your little one satisfied
- Lull your little one to sleep with the 16 soothing songs and 2 sound effects
- Motorized mobile design with dome mirror and 3 soft toys overhead encourage eye-tracking coordination
- Equipped with a 5-point safety harness to keep babies feeling secure as they rest
- Snow leopard pad with head support is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning
- Foldable legs allow you to conveniently store or transport the swing when needed
- Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.75 x 14.13 x 12.25 inches
- Weight: 24.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.